Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Seventeen

Appetizer
Create a new candle scent.

hot buttered toast...

better yet baking bread! Mmmm sourdough!


Soup
Name one way you show affection to others.

Smooches! ;-*

Salad
What is your favorite writing instrument?

A fountain pen – though I haven’t had one in a while. I think I need to go pen shopping.

Main Course
If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy?

There’s a new CD I want when Amazon.com gets it.


Dessert
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?

I’m going to be Tinkerbell!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I love the smell of fresh baked bread too. :)

I'm served up.

Unknown said...

I hope that's not you on the picture. You'd make a really bad Tinkerbell. Lol!

But that is such a cute idea.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I guess a candle with that kind of scent would make really someone crave for buttertoast.
Mine's up too. Happy Halloween!

Gattina said...

Fresh buttertoast scent candles ? What a nice idea !

~ flor ~ said...

oh wow. i love fresh buttertoast!

mine's up too. happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! :) I love your appetizer - sourdough - yum! :D Great dessert too. :)

Have a good weekend. :)

KK said...

Oh gosh, what a GREAT candle scent! WOO HOO! Great feast!

tiggerprr said...

buttered toast...yum! :)

graymama said...

If you like Tinkerbell, you should check out Tink at http://pickledbeef.blogspot.com/

Nice meal!

Paperback Writer said...

Tinkerbell....hmmmm.....