Friday, August 18, 2006

Who would have guessed...

You scored as Mermaid. Mermaid: Mermaids are also known as Sirens. These creatures were beautiful women who tricked sailors into becoming completely entranced by their haunting voices and found death soon after. Not all stories of Mermaids are about gentle loving sea people. They are mystical, magical, and extremely dangerous. They have a way about them that brings anyone they are around to seem enchanted. They are very mysterious creatures and to meet one... Would mean certain Death. Let the song of the Sea fill your soul, for you are a Mermaid.

Mermaid

84%

Angel

83%

Dragon

83%

Faerie

75%

WereWolf

34%

Demon

33%

What Mythological Creature are you? (Cool Pics!)
created with QuizFarm.com

4 comments:

Paperback Writer said...

I'm an angel as compared to a mermaid by one percent!

Osquer said...

The survey actually had to give me a tie breaker question. If I'd have chosed differently I'd be a dragon!

PW, are those your horns holding up your halo? 0;-)

Sam Spade said...

Hmmm,I thought I would be a werewolf...but alas..I was a merman

Paperback Writer said...

Why, whatever do you mean? ;)

I had a tiebreaker question too!