Thursday, July 06, 2006

haiku - for The Phoenix

Amid all of the

phantasmagoria, each

heart beats its rhythm.


* * * * * * *

Amid all of the

phantasmagoria, each

soul is a stillpoint.

* * * * * * *

Amid all of the

phantasmagoria, each

dream finds its vision.

* * * * * * *

Phoenix, Now you'll really be spoiled, but I thank you for releasing this fantastic word into my brain where it rattled around all day disturbing interesting things from the crevices of my mind!


Can the next OneWord contestant try for a monosyllabic word, please? Whew!

3 comments:

Sam Spade said...

your haikus are very phantasmagoriaic when read together:-o

Osquer said...

Yay! I love Doctor Who! I'm a Bad Wolf in training! Oh, and Captain Jack Harkness! Rowr!

Osquer said...

I can't imagine Tennant as dorky. Creepy, yes, adorable, no. When Eccleston regenerated into him, I kept expecting his tongue to flick out. *shiver* Barty's even creepier if you've read the books. Plus Tennant played a stalker in a film called Secret Smile. I'm going to give him a chance, though because the writing on Doctor Who has been brilliant.