Wednesday, July 05, 2006

One Word - So Little Time [phantasmagoria]

Each time I reach out, I encounter phantasmagoria such as even I had never imagined possible. I find dreams, desires, gifts, curses, aching hearts and healing ones, raging souls and quiet ones. But for all their differences, most of the minds I encounter share one thing. They are open!

* * * * * * *

Dictionary.com defines phantasmagoria as "A fantastic sequence of haphazardly associative imagery, as seen in dreams or fever. A constantly changing scene composed of numerous elements. Fantastic imagery as represented in art." Sounds like an apt description of the blogoverse to me!

Phoenix, I was hoping you would get to put your word in today. I was going to write you something with phantasmagoria anyway. We'll see if I can work it into a haiku!

2 comments:

Osquer said...

Yay! I love the Meposian dance of joy!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Phantasmagoria: that's one great word!