Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Two

Appetizer
Name one thing nice that you could do for someone else today.

Give co-workers zucchini from my garden.


Soup
When was the last time you were frightened by the weather?

When I was in college. I was flying home in a little puddle jumper and there was a terrible thunderstorm with high winds. I love thunder...from the ground.

Salad
What would you say is the most useful website or blog that you visit?

Amazon.com is the most practical site I visit. Google and IMDB.com are useful, too. For sites useful to my mental health, see the Carnival of Souls in my sidebar.


Main Course
Who was your favorite singer/group when you were a child?

The Beatles

Dessert
Do you have any rituals? If so, what are they?

A ritual can be as simple as how one takes a bath or makes a cup of tea and the same acts can be as deeply meaningful as prayer. One man’s ritual is another’s obsessive compulsive disorder. It’s all in the perspective. My rituals are many, varied, and probably only make sense to me.

8 comments:

Wystful1 said...

The appetizer of yours brings back memories when I had a huge garden. Those squash can really produce tons can't they?

My feast is served...come and get it, first come first served.

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I wish I could get some of your zucchini, I'm paying 1.53 a pound in the grocery store lately. We've been grilling it and it's yummy.

You're right about the rituals, the part about one person's obsessive compulsive disorder, that's closer to what mine would be classified! :)

Have a great Friday!

Paperback Writer said...

The Beatles...my ongoing obessession....

Happy Friday!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great Feast, Osquer; loved the answers.

Bea said...

I loved the Beatles too lol Ticket to Ride is one of my favs.

Osquer said...

One of the first songs I can remember being able to sing as a child was Yellow Submarine.

Mama Duck said...

Lovely feast!

ribbiticus said...

good feast! what a sweet appetizer! mine's up! ;)