Friday, July 14, 2006

www.oneword.com - one word, so little time [relief]

"I really only write poetry to throw my callous heartless exterior into sharp relief!" shouted the Vogon. I sighed. "Yeah, that's the reason most of us write," I replied. "Here, let me challange you with a piece of my own..." "No!" shreiked the Vogon, falling to his knees with a rubbery splat as the unfamiliar sensation of fear robbed him of strength, "Anything but that!" (with apologies to the late Douglas Adams)

I tried the Vogon Poem Generator for a giggle:

Vogon Poem from BBC Cult

See, see the culinary sky
Marvel at its big puce depths.
Tell me, Pendragon do you
Wonder why the the incredibly deadly viper ignores you?
Why its foobly stare
makes you feel deflated.
I can tell you, it is
Worried by your smeg facial growth
That looks like
A cheese.
What's more, it knows
Your uvula potting shed
Smells of peas.
Everything under the big culinary sky
Asks why, why do you even bother?
You only charm cheeses.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I think they're funny.