Update on us:
18:25 hrs.
Mr. C popped out to Intermarche this morning for a few essentials unaware that I had been planning on going with him in the afternoon to peruse the interesting sales they were advertising.
So, I was going to give it a miss as he had gotten most of the things we actually needed, but he encouraged me and, after watching a paranormal documentary on YouTube, off we went.
Things were looking up when we managed to park in the shade as it wasn't terribly busy.
I had the pleasure of giving a woman with a young boy one of my Hug Monsters. When she handed it to him, his face lit up and he asked, "Un cadeau?" (A present?) When I affirmed this he enthusiastically thanked me several times.
I was also able to give bonbonnières (little pouches of sweets) to our young cashier who had struggled with a complicated task for the man ahead of us and to Isabelle, the overworked manager who's struggling with a shortage of staff.
We returned home with heightened spirits and various goodies.
All's well in our world, Sunbeams! 🌞❤️🌻



No comments:
Post a Comment