Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Thirty One

Appetizer

What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?

“The sounds of silence…”

Soup

Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).

My mood is like the weather in Seattle. If you don’t like it, wait five or ten minutes. It’ll change.

Salad

What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?

Hmmm Jane of all trades, mistress of none. I have been known to grow a pretty tasty garden. I bake a bit. I write more. I have a good eye for photos...

Main Course

Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/ magazines/ newspapers would you choose to read?

I think I’d study something useful like medical procedures. A day of reading isn’t that much even if it was uninterrupted. If it were photographic memory and I could just flip through and glance at the pages I could do more. Actually reading and comprehending would limit me to a few books at most.

Dessert

If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?

Hmmm. There would definitely be honey involved and something crunchy. Maybe something modeled to mimic honeycomb filled with honey flavored cream. Mmmm. I’d call it Bee Content.

9 comments:

on the Rock said...

Oooooh! Thank you for the visual feast too! Yum!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, that picture is yummy!!! :o)

Unknown said...

What a nice feast! That is a good picture..A day of silence..Thats a good answer

Anonymous said...

Great feast! And I'd love to have what's in that photo! I just love seafood. I like the name you're giving your candy, that's great.

I'm up too.

Angela said...

Awesome Feast. LOL @ the ring tone. Love your Dessert. Honey is sooo yummy too:-). Happy Friday!!

Unknown said...

Oh yea...the sounds of silence!!! And that Bee Content ~ yummy!!!!!
Have a great Friday.

Hootin Anni said...

Bee Content...I like that.

And your appetizer is the same as mine...kinda sorta.

My feast is served

Osquer said...

on the rock, glad you like it. That was my birthday dinner on Wednesday.

carrie! :o), It was very yummy!

amy, shhhhhh

ma, that tasty treat came from Joe's Crab Shack, one of my favorite restaurants.

kaliblue, thank you for the sweet comment.

child of god, I just wish I could get somebody to make it!

hootin'annie, hmmm. I'll have to come check that out.

Unknown said...

Wow, your dessert was very creative!