Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Determined Pointsettia Returns

Some of you may remember this post from May 30, 2006:


"I give you "The Determined Pointsettia!" Would you believe I've had this thing since November? (2005!) I usually can't get them to live past December! What can I say! Go Miracle Grow! This thing has been baking in the loft and it seems happy as anything even though I keep forgetting to water it! "

* * * * * * *

It was the first photo I ever posted to my blog.

Well, here's what The Determined Pointsettia looks like today:

And believe it or not, it's actually trying to bloom again!


Photos by: Osquer
(Click on photos to enlarge.)

4 comments:

Pat Paulk said...

It's an alien lifeform waiting for orders to take over. Amazing!

Osquer said...

Perhaps I should name it Audrey III?

SBS said...

How cool!!

Paperback Writer said...

Holy Frijoles Batman!