Thursday, October 19, 2006

www.oneword.com - one word, so little time [french]

[Osquer 42]
I absolutely LOVE French fries and ranch dressing! I don't care if they're crinkle cuts, skinny little shoe strings or big fat steak fries (although those are my favorites!) as long as they're made out of potatoes and fried until they're crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Oh and that creamy, tangy ranch dressing! Yum yum! October 19, 2006 10:55 AM

* * * * * * *

Wow! I can't believe it! OneWord is updating again! Cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

..er..aren't they called Freedom Fries anymore?And just when I was gonna start calling onion rings,"freedom Rings"

Pat Paulk said...

Call em whatever, just call me for them!!!

Osquer said...

I don't stop using someone's name just because they disagree with me.