Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & One

Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?

Last December – I was the patient. Apparently I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and collapsed. I had been ill for several days. All I know is I came to on the bathroom floor with my dad kneeling there tapping my face and a police officer standing over us. The minute I saw the cop, my brain said, “Oh S***. I’m going to the hospital.” Sure enough I was treated to my first ambulance ride. High blood sugar and a sudden spike in blood pressure were blamed. Not much fun, but I’m feeling much better now!


Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

It depends on what I’m being ambitious about, but I don’t consider myself very ambitious. Maybe a 4.


Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

Fingers & Toes

Finding interesting niches gets everyone restored...supposedly.
Trying other elements soothes
.


Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

Did you ever see the fantastic Vincent Price movie, “The Monster Club?”

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

mottled blue carpet – It’s wonderful if you like to spend your time on your hands and knees looking for small things you’ve dropped. (Like Magnetic Poetry tiles!)

7 comments:

Paperback Writer said...

I like your body part sentence!

Happy Friday!

So, now where is your Iris story? ;)

Unknown said...

I like the salad. A lot.

My feast is served up.

Osquer said...

PW: Iris will return later today! Fear not!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Mine is up too!

Happy Friday!!!

HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!!!

Unknown said...

You know that magnetic poetry sucks when it does fall on the ground. I think I had been picking up at least 20 or so words from the carpet in my last apartment when moving out. :P

great feast. :)

Anonymous said...

Very good feast, scary hospital visit, glad all is well. And your salad was very good but VERY ambitious - kudos to you!

Have a great day, my feast is up also...

Margaret said...

Remind me not to loose a contact lens in your dessert. Great feast! -Margiemix