Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fibonacci Poem (for Law Girl)

Has

the

time come

to lay down

the law, or perhaps

just set it aside for a while?

* * * * * * *

Law Girl, I'm afraid due to my new found fascination with the Fibonacci Numbers, you got a Fib insdead of a haiku. Hope you don't mind. I was thinking about your questions regarding career. It's so hard to know what to do. I wish you luck in your searching.

And since you're so cool, here's your haiku as well:

Hard to beat the sight

of a lady lawyer in

a big pick-up truck!

3 comments:

bslawg said...

AWWW!!! That's awesome! You made me smile. After the day I've had, that is worthy of applause.
*standing ovation*

Osquer said...

If I made you smile, then I achieved my goal!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I have to say, it has been so peaceful since I stopped practising law. :)