Wednesday, June 27, 2007

8 Random Things About Me

Because I was tagged by The Drew over at Maybe there is a dog? , here are 8 random things about me.

1. I once played Charles Dickens on stage.

2. I cannot decide if my favorite flowers are lilacs, daffodils or tiger lilies.

3. I collect dragons.

4. I once played Dorothy Gale (The Wizard of Oz) on stage.

5. My dog was named after a fictional secret society in the Anne Rice novels. I call Talamasca "Tally" because many people can't pronounce Talamasca.

6. My car is named after the HMS Indefatigable in the Horatio Hornblower novels. I call her "Indy" for short.

7. My parrot, Pendragon, was of course named after Uther Pendragon, the father of King Arthur. I call him "Scruffy Chicken" or "Little Evil" for the sake of accuracy.

8. I once played the moon on stage.

1 comment: