Sunday, November 19, 2006

Steelers vs. Browns

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I've accepted the following challenge from The Drew:

"Browns vs. Steelers

OK, Steeler fans, are you ready to put your money where your mouth is? So what if you are Super Bowl champs and us Brownies have been sinking like The Titantic almost every single year since our return: Wantta bet? No-no, no sissy money wagering, either, I'm talking bigger then that- baby. This wager is only open to my fellow bloggers. Now, here it is: The loser of the bet has to put the winning team's logo on the upper right hand corner of every single post they post on their blog until the two teams meet again!!! Come on...any takers????"


* * * * * * *

GO STEELERS!

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Too risky, Osquer!

Paperback Writer said...

It's a good thing they won, huh?