Saturday, October 21, 2006

www.oneword.com - one word, so little time [erupt]

[osquer42]
As I came down the stairs, the rooms below began to erupt in a cacophony of noise the like of which I hadn't heard since my elementary school field trip to the circus. Someone had opened the door to the parakeet coup and as none of their wings had been clipped they had spread around like spilled, winged marbles and were playing, fighting, and making love all over the entire first floor of the house. October 21, 2006 10:11 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the parakeets I had when I was much younger .

The pale blue parakeets look NOT of this world . They are an especially amazing creation of the creator . I like how their wing feathers dither and converge at the back .

If only the skies on this planet looked bigger --then the sight of parakeets would be all the more cosmic , heraldic .

Parakeets as I recall come from New Zealand originally .

Osquer said...

I had some very entertaining parakeets in my youth.