Monday, September 18, 2006

OneWord - So Little Time [juxtapose]

I thought I'd done a pretty good job of editing, but when I juxtaposed the two photos, they didn't even look like they'd been taken on the same day, which they hadn't. No one was going to believe I had actually been in the room to witness the signature. The shadows were all wrong. The scale was off, too. I would just have to start again with the original negatives.

* * * * * * *

Good word, Steeler Chick! I bet I know what you're doing tonight!

1 comment:

LeftUnsaid27 said...

I wrote this yesterday..

Like your body into the ground
Summer begins its decent
Beyond my window it sings
Fading laments of what we lose
Upon the seasons change
Juxtaposed, the winter is harsh
As reality sinks to desperation
Crawling through windstorms
Getting back to where we began
Nothing remains, never returned
Your face eclipsed behind the moon
Or is it your names stone
Obscuring who I used to be
Defined by a season gone forever
Escaped through clenched fists