Friday, September 15, 2006

OneWord - so little time [green]

I looked over at my companion to discover that he had turned the most amazing shade of green. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Not really, " he wheezed. Could you get them to hold still, please?"

I turned my head to see what he was talking about. Those darn little garden gnomes were dancing around in an ever faster circle and purposely making my guest dizzy! Silly little things! I laughed indulgently, but reminded the gnomes that they were supposed to be gardening. They all stuck their little tongues out at me but good naturedly got back to work.

* * * * * * *

Thanks Captain! While it's not easy being green, it is easy to be inspired by the word green. This was fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great fun and funny OneWord

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Green is a great word, especially on Orion!