Wednesday, September 13, 2006

OneWord - so little time [decadent]

I curled my tongue around the decadent dark chocolate and let it slowly melt. Then I sank my teeth into a rich, creamy bite of baked brie. I cleared my pallate with a nibble of bread and then swirled deep red wine into my mouth. Completing the perfection by resting my head against his shoulder, I smiled up at him. He bent his head, and I closed my eyes as he kissed my wine stained lips...

* * * * * * *

*sigh* That was a good word, Law Girl!

5 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Decadent is a delightful word to use!

Anonymous said...

WoW1Great use of the word.

Osquer said...

Hee! Thanks, that was fun!

bslawg said...

Now I'm hungry...again. I'm begining to detect a theme. Very lovely.

Osquer said...

Well, Law Girl, A co-worker of mine was selling Sarris Chocolate (the best chocolate in PA in my humble opinion) to raise money for her granddaughter's school. So of course I thoroughly enjoyed some! And it was for a good cause, so no guilt!

Lefty, thanks so much for sharing part of yourself here. Such an emotionally powerful piece! I love your vocabulary!