Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Nine

Appetizer
What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")?

“There’s a baboon on the right” was my take on “Bad Moon Rising” by Creedence Clearwater Revival.


Soup
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Hmmm. That’s a hard one to pin down, but the Marlon Brando version of “The Island Of Doctor Moreau” was really painful to watch. Marlon Brando wearing an ice bucket on his head and a muumuu? Yikes! What ever happened to the cap and the leather jacket?


Salad
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences.

42

Finally one remembrance turns your thoughts wonderingly onward.


Main Course
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?

I left this haiku as a comment on
J. Andrew Lockhart’s site:

Been pouting about

Pluto since I heard the news.
Still a world to me!

Dessert
Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?

Ummmm. eclectic? (certainly) flamboyant? (sometimes) comfy? (preferably) A friend of mine once suggested that the secret to my fashion is that I know what I can get away with. I live in hope that she was right about that.

2 comments:

mmog37 said...

That was pretty good...
nice arrangement...Pluto was very popular this week...

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe Pluto isn't a planet! It's a conspiracy I tell you!


Sorry, I know better than to talk conspiracy at dinner... LOL