Saturday, June 10, 2006

This is not product placement.



Now, normally I buy Austin's cleaning products because they are a local company and very affordable. I prefer to support local businesses when I can, and because they don't have to be shipped as far, that saves fuel consumption.

But I HAD to buy this for several reasons.

1. My mom collects teddy bears and she doesn't have a Snuggle Bear this small. (She was thrilled when she saw him, by the way.)

2. I had to rescue this particular little guy because of the expression on his face. I mean really, bear under plastic?!? He's suffocating in there. Poor lil feller!


3 comments:

Laclos said...

The marketing Dept probably got big bucks for thinking that up. Fantastic picture! Were all the bears the same or was that one the only distressed toy? :-)

Osquer said...

None of them looked very happy. And yes, I have to admit their ploy worked. Besides, anything for Mom!

Bea said...

Good grief, the poor thing was choking-thank goodness you saved him.