Wednesday, June 21, 2006

They're here! They're here!


One word of warning to those of you that are considering your first Magnetic Poetry kit. When it arrives, the words are connected in sheets. You have to break apart each one and stick it to your fridge (or whatever medium you use). That's over 400 words for the Poet Edition. Whew! Luckily before I was halfway through (Hint: start with the small boring words so that by the time your sick of snapping apart little magnets you've gotten to the interesting words.) the first poem had started to emerge, transforming something tedious into creative fun. I've only got the Poet Kit up so far. I wanted to write at least one poem with that before I add The Gardener Kit.


I've decided to devote my whole fridge front to Magnetic Poetry, except for my moodometer, of course.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

Me too, 'til I noticed that my poor magnetic "frame" was always stuck on "Frustrated."