Friday, June 30, 2006

One Word - So Little Time [Canada]

"What do you mean you're going to Canada?" he sputtered, slamming his coffee mug on the table. "I'm sorry," I replied, "But my mind's made up. Nothing you can say or do is going to make me change my mind. It's the only place I can get decent Canadian Bacon."

* * * * * * *

Seriously though, Marty, I know what we here in the States call Canadian Bacon. Do you have any such thing in Canada or is that just some American marketing gimic? Thanks for picking a challanging word for me. Your haiku will be up as soon as I can think of one! And happy Canada Day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

One doesn't have to go to Denmark for Danish bacon. We get lots of it here.

Osquer said...

Captian, can you describe Danish bacon, please? I'm not familiar with it.