Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast Ninety-Eight

Appetizer: What is a word that you use that would not be considered common? I use a lot of uncommon words all of the time, but I have a list of words that are fun to say. It includes knickerbocker, credenza, kartoffelpuffer (a German potato pancake) and Antonio Banderas.

Soup: What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year? *Sigh.* I haven’t gotten a theme calendar for home this year, but here at work I have a standard county issue on the wall. The county, for whom I work, prints their own.

Salad: Name 3 people you speak with by telephone a regular basis. Mom, Dad and Linda Harding (aka L.H.)

Main Course: If you could buy a new outfit for someone you know - who would it be and what would you purchase for them? I would buy my friend David an Inverness cloak.

Dessert: What is the last beverage you drank? Diet Pepsi

This is my first Friday Feast. Paperback Writer introduced me to them. I learn a lot of new things from her!

10 comments:

Paperback Writer said...

You learn things from me? Oh, dear. You're lost then. *shakes head sadly.* Lost, lost, lost.

:)

I remember the other word I love to say! Hausenfeffer (sp?)

Wystful1 said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mama!! Love your appetizer! Who wouldn't love Antonio baby with a meal?

Come dine with me...my feast is served

Pittchick said...

Happy Feast!

Amber @ Cafe Physique said...

Yep, knickerbocker is an awesome word. I started to use that one myself, but I wasn't 100% sure about the spelling & too lazy to verify it. I like that word!

SBS said...

What a great idea...the Friday Fest, I mean...And, I totally agree...Antonio Banderas is quite fun to say...think about....imagine naked....etc...etc...etc...

Mama Duck said...

LOL too cute! This is my first time doing the feast as well, isn't it fun!

Osquer said...

It is fun! Look at all the new people who came to see me! Welcome!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

A very filling feast. Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

kartofelpuffer? whoops i spelled that wrong. *L* do you have the recipe for that? sounds interesting!

Would you like to drop by my feast too? :) You're invited!

Osquer said...

yvaine: Sorry. I have no recipe. I used to get them at a restaurant during Oktoberfest. They are yummy! They're made with shredded potatoes kind of like hash browns only better! Now I'm hungry.

Your feast was very satisfying! I have this image in my head of a little girl in footie pajamas watching her mother get dressed up all in gold. Lovely!