Monday, June 12, 2006

What's happening in my garden...

Well, I was going to say that there's not been much exciting going on today except that I put a new sign in the garden.



Then I realized that not only are the peas starting to come up...



But so are the onions! Way to go nature!



Oh, and Rowan, this is the tiniest version of my herb garden I could come up with.



I planted this as a housewarming gift for a friend. It doesn't give quite the same effect as the full scale version, but I love this pot. I think I need to go back to Home Depot and get one for myself. Surely I have something that needs repotting.

4 comments:

Sam Spade said...

Do you let other people play in your garden?

Osquer said...

Oh, sure, Sam! Where were you when I was out there with the tiller and the shovel and the manure?

PghGuy: Get yourself some large plastic tubs and drill some holes in the bottom for drainage and plant a tomato in each one. Then you can take them with you when you move.

Paperback Writer said...

I pulled up 40 years worth of yukka plants this weekend. I'm sore and tired, but my plan to conquer my lawn is starting to come to frution!

Frution, I tell you!

(Did I spell that wrong? I think I did.)

Osquer said...

PW: Yes, honey, it's fruition, but I knew what you meant! Yucca plants are tough little buggers, aren't they?

You needed a maniacle laugh at the end of your post. You know, a kind of Dr. Evil thing! "Then I shall rule the lawn! Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha...etc.!" I can see you shaking your fist, Scarlet O'Hara like, now! "As God is my witness, I'll never have Yucca again!" LOL