Saturday, August 08, 2026



Mr. C says:


Update on us.


22:11 hrs


I've been unable to do much for the last week or so due to excruciating back pain which may be due to overstretching when I was trimming the trees. I tried to see my doctor yesterday but she's on holiday until Tuesday.

I've been taking paracetamol but needed to replenish my supply this morning and thought I'd do some shopping at the same time. I drove to our local pharmacy only to find it permanently closed with whitewashed windows and no explanation. Undaunted, I headed for the pharmacy in town but that one was closed too. Luckily, the one by the doctors was open. Next stop was Super U where I bought a box of Weetabix before heading for home (Isn't home a wonderful word?).

As I parked up I saw Michel and thought I'd better mention the pharmacy closure. He already knew and told me that they'd simply moved into a new building a 100 metres down the road... I hadn't even noticed it.🙄

Dinner was an absolute treat of homemade sausage rolls by Fair Damsel who used the filling from Lincolnshire sausages. They're the best sausage rolls I've ever tasted and went down beautifully with homemade chips by me. Absolutely Sunbeamadelicious!😋

All's well in our world, Sunbeams.

😊☄️🌻🌞


No comments: