Tuesday, June 27, 2023

This afternoon I dreamt...


This afternoon I dreamt...


We were living or staying in a house that was not our current real life home. There was something in the cupboard under the sink. I heard its voice when it whispered "Ch ch ch ah ah ah." I can't remember what horror movie that is from. We looked but didn't find anything untoward. There may have been a passage to the basement under there.


I half-woke several times and the dream kept shifting. I only remember the end clearly. 


We'd been out somewhere and when I came back I found the door partway open and several of my plants and a glass jar of flowers outside. The flowers had been knocked over. I thought Mr. C had been cleaning and accidentally left the door open. Worried, I went in looking for the cats. I saw Watson right away on the sofa with a rottweiler that was apparently staying with us. I asked her where her brother was and Moriarty came into the room AND SPOKE TO ME! 


He said, "You were right. There was something there. It's alright now. It went out through the front door. That's why it was open."


Needless to say when I woke up I gave Moriarty lots of lovins, said thank you for protecting me, and told him what a good kitty he is.


Cat Sith indeed!


No comments: