Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Sixteen

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?

Tea…Earl Grey…hot.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

A dragon, a glass cactus and a seashell
(walk into a bar…)


Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

9…okay, to be completely honest 8…wait that bumps me back up to 9…I think...


Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

“Otisburgh? Otisburgh!?!”


Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?

Dealing with stupidity stresses me.

Jay’s voice calms me down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice feast. :) Love your appetizer, Captain Picard. ;)

I'm grinning at the ending for your soup. :)

Have a nice weekend. :)

Paperback Writer said...

So, why would a dragon, a catcus and a seashell walk into a bar?

I'm curious!

;)

Osquer said...

To get a drink, or course! (Or maybe a $1.95 1/2 lb. hamburger!)

Michelle said...

Earl Grey tea is my favorite too! I've yet to get into coffee, so tea does it for me!